Twitter Video Downloader – Download Twitter Videos and GIFs
Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service that enable its users to send and read short messages, known as “tweets”. These tweets can be shot texts, images, videos or even GIFs. You can watch videos and GIFs on Twitter by simply clicking on the link of the tweet posted by the user. However, if you come across amazing video or GIF on Twitter and wish to save it to your computer for viewing later, you will be disappointed as the Twitter app doesn’t let users download videos. Fortunately, there still are ways out. Here this article will list 3 ways to help you download videos and GIFs from Twitter. Let’s find out.
- Way 1. Download Twitter Videos with Total Video Converter
- Way 2. Use Free Twitter Video Downloader Online Site
- Way 3. Get Twitter Video Downloader Chrome Extension
Way 1. Download Twitter Videos with Total Video Converter
Total Video Converter is your one-step solution to convert, download, edit, burn media files and more. It acts as great Twitter Video Downloader, allowing you to download videos from Twitter instantly. With a single click, you can download exciting Twitter videos and GIFs to your computer and view them later. Not only Twitter, this program also enables you to download videos from many other video streaming sites like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. What’s more, you can easily convert Twitter videos to MP4, MP3, MKV, MOV, AVI, WMV, and any formats as you like.
Steps on how to download Twitter videos with Total Video Converter
- Download and install Total Video Converter program on your computer, then launch it.
- Go to Twitter official site, find the video or GIF which you want to download and copy its URL.
- Now back to Total Video Converter and click “+ Paste URL” in the Convert interface.
- Then in the pop-up window, choose the video format, resolution and saving directory, then click on “Download”.
Way 2. Use Free Twitter Video Downloader Online Site
If you don’t want to install any additional software on your computer, the Internet is filled with free sites to download videos from Twitter. No matter you are using a Windows PC or Mac, Twitter Video Downloader is one of the easiest and hassle-free methods to save Twitter videos. This online tool allows you to download Twitter videos & GIFs which are embedded in tweets. It’s free, fast and easy to use. Just copy and paste the Twitter video URL, the program will interpret the URL and download the embedded video.
Steps on how to save Twitter videos with Twitter Video Downloader
- Open Twitter and find the tweet that contains the video or GIF you wish to download.
- Get the URL of the tweet that has the video/gif, then go to Twitter Video Download online site.
- Paste the tweet link in the input URL box and then click on the “Download” button.
- After that, choose your preferred video resolution and then click on “Download Video” to save the video on your computer.
Way 3. Get Twitter Video Downloader Chrome Extension
Apart from desktop software and online tool, another great option to download videos from Twitter is getting an extension. One of the best and more reputed extensions is Free Video Downloader. With this plugin, you can free and easily download online videos from your favorite websites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more. It is very simple to use. Every time you need to download Twitter videos, just click on the video and the extension will get it downloaded.
Steps on how to download Twitter videos with Chrome Extension
- Go to Chrome web store and search “Free Video Downloader”, then click “+ ADD TO CHROME” to add this extension to your Chrome.
- When you see a video on Twitter and wish to download it, simply click on the extension at the right-hand corner of the search bar.
- The extension will show all the videos present on that page and you can select the one you want, then click on the download button to save it.