YouTube Converter|How to Download & Convert Videos from YouTube
Watching funny videos on YouTube can be a wonderful leisure but what if your internet goes slow or you are in a place where there is no support of Wi-Fi? For such offline mode, you should have a collection of offline video clips on your PC, tablet, mobile phone, or game console. Discover great videos on YouTube and can’t wait to download and convert YouTube videos for offline enjoying? What you need is a YouTube Video Converter.
There are lots of YouTube Converters that can easily download and convert YouTube videos to offline clips, then you can watch them anytime, anywhere without the support of internet. All these programs have their strengths and weaknesses. Here in this tutorial, we’ve rounded up the best 3 YouTube Video Converters for downloading as well as converting videos from YouTube or other popular video hosting sites.
1. Best YouTube Video Converter
If you’re looking for a quality YouTube video converter, where you can easily download videos from YouTube and convert them to any format of your choice, Gihosoft Total Video Converter (TVC) is one of the most reliable one you can try your hand on. It is user friendly and comes with many excellent features.
Using this YouTube Downloader Converter, you can freely download all YouTube HD videos like 720p HD, 1080p and even 4K videos to your computer, and easily convert YouTube videos to different formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, MTS, and more. Also, you can download and convert YouTube videos to be compatible with many popular devices like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, Kindle, etc. Other than YouTube, you’re allowed to save and convert videos from Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, DailyMotion, etc.
How to download & convert videos from YouTube with TVC
- Go to YouTube or other video sharing sites and search for the video you want to download, then open it to copy the YouTube video download URL.
- Return to TVC, click “+Paste URL” button and in the pop-up window, you can choose the format and quality for the downloaded YouTube video.
- After that, click “Download” button to start downloading. You can check the download speed and remaining time from the progress bar.
- When downloading process finished, go to right-side panel and choose the format like MP4 or MOV for your output video files.
- Now click the “Convert” or “Convert All” button to start converting YouTube videos to your chosen format.
2. Free YouTube Converter
Freemake Free YouTube Converter is another superb tool for saving YouTube videos and converting them to MP3 format in one place. It is completely free to use, no signup or spyware. This freeware lets you copy and paste YouTube links to get audio. Or you can just type song or artist name, the program will help you find and convert YouTube music to MP3. You can preview songs before downloading them, and easily upload downloaded tracks to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Zune, Samsung Galaxy, PSP, Walkman, etc.
How to download & convert YouTube videos to MP3 free
- Go to YouTube and then copy the video link for an MP3 download. Or you can search for songs or artists directly inside the program.
- If necessary, you can click “Play” button to check if the track is indeed the one you are looking for. Also you can play music while downloading.
- Now press the “Download” arrow or “Download all” button to save the audio file or the whole music collection.
3. YouTube Converter Online
If you don’t want to try any paid or free software, another great option is using free online tools. Lost of online YouTube converters are available for use, making it easy to download and convert YouTube videos without installing any program. Here Online Video Converter is recommended. It is fully compatible with all modern browsers and does exactly what you’d expect. With this online YouTube converter and downloader, you can download and convert your favorite YouTube videos to various formats, including MP3, OGG, AAC, FLAC, WMA, WAV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG, MKV, FLV, WMV, etc.
How to download & convert videos from YouTube online
- Open this website in your browser, copy & paste the URL or link of the video that you’ve planned to download and convert.
- In the drop-down list of format, select a format of your choice and then click the “Start” button to begin the conversion process.
- Once the conversion process is completed, you will get a download link for the converted file.
Here we’ve introduced the best and safest tools available for YouTube video downloading and converting. However, you should know that downloading videos from YouTube is against the site’s terms of service and may infringe the copyright protection of the video uploaded here. Therefore it is wise to use the software with restriction, only for personal use, not for any commercial purpose.